Monday, March 2, 2009

What to write?

Just the other day a very good friend of mine asked me what the hell am I doing with the blog. Although the question of his was very mundane it made me feel really fortunate. The reason being he was one the rare few who not only knew that I had a blog, and one amongst the rarest few who took time out of his busy schedule to visit it. I felt really great after hearing that. I wouldn’t be wrong by saying that it indeed my day. Well, after that we did speak for quite a while and the candid conversation ranged from India-New Zealand series, lok sabha elections, a girl winning the title of Indian idol to few relatively random topics like his zoo visit and India trip. The whole conversation gave me a weird sort of feeling. Usually whenever I have such meaningful talks I grab the opportunity and pen it down for some future reference. But this time quite strangely even after speaking a bit on lots of things I was running out of words to put my thoughts on paper. And it’s not for first time that am experiencing such a situation. Many a times I do feel like expressing my views on so certain things, share my ideas on pregnant issues but then I tend to withdraw. Where some say that am going through a writers block I think its more do to with an unwillingness to be expressive. But in the end, of all the things that we talked about; he said something that convinced me to pen the experience I am experiencing. Thanks to him I am able to write a bit of whatever I am feeling off late. I owe him a big time since he made me realize that it’s not important what you say but its how you say!!!

No comments: